Cowtown Creative, LLC – Terms & Conditions
Cowtown Creative, LLC can help your business gain a greater presence on the web with the utilization of carefully selected search terms and a results-driven methodology.
Prior Contract Conditions: Prior to the commencement of SEO-related work, Cowtown Creative LLC requires the following:
- That the client agrees not to employ the services of any Search Engine Optimization or Link Building Company other than Cowtown Creative to work on their SEO efforts during the contract period,
- That the client has not created any duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages to their website; and
- That the client has not requested or exchanged links with any link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the website’s search engine ranking within Google, Yahoo or MSN.
Terms & Conditions:
- The SEO service will be performed to the best of Cowtown Creative’s ability. Ranking reports will be performed once per month, or as agreed to by both parties. 1a. Due to Google guidelines, Cowtown Creative as an Internet marketing company cannot guarantee positions on Google.
- Results are based on listings on www.Google.com and up to 3 other top search engines, unless otherwise agreed to by Cowtown Creative, LLC.
- Both SEO set up and Updates require FTP access to the website, or a contact email address for someone who will upload changes as requested.
- It is recommended that all websites be hosted on a reliable server, based in the U.S. (or the country of Search Engine interest), with constant availability for?optimal results. Should Cowtown Creative recommend changing a host or server, this is to protect the interests of the website’s ranking within the Search Engines. Cowtown Creative cannot be held responsible for slipping or unsatisfactory Search Engine Ranking results if SEO suggestions have not been adhered to.
- Cowtown Creative, LLC cannot be held responsible for problems or additional costs arising due to any errors made by third parties, or failure on the client’s part to maintain a current copy of own website. (Back ups can be made by request, in writing.)
- Cowtown Creative, LLC adheres to Google guidelines, all on-page SEO will be visible, and the pages created for optimization will be linked from the homepage.
- Payment to be received before work commences on clients URL.
Cancellation of Contract:
The contract may be considered null and void at the discretion of Cowtown Creative, LLC should the following occur:
- The client makes any changes to the optimization on those pages being optimized by Cowtown Creative, LLC without the advice of Cowtown Creative, or
- The client does not implement the changes advised by Cowtown Creative in order to improve search engine positions of the client’s website.
- If the client participates in any actions considered?to be spamming by the search engines whilst advertising online, such as:
- Use of hidden links
- Links to link-farms, FFA link pages, etc.
- Page redirect or cloaking techniques
- Submission of the site to the search engines, search directories or other websites without the consent of Cowtown Creative, LLC
- Use of automated website submission software or websites
- Use of automated reciprocal link programs
Payment for Service
Cowtown Creative, LLC requires 50% down payment for all site and SEO-related services. The balance is due 30 days after final product delivery, or by beginning of month for prepay of that month. If payment is not received by day 30, client will incur 10% late fee for every 30 days past due. Any costs incurred by Cantilever Concepts, LLP in collection of delinquent accounts shall be paid by Client. If payment of invoices is not current, Cowtown Creative, LLC may choose to suspend the performance of further work, web hosting services, remove website from live state, or withhold administrative access to the website.
Loss of Service
Cowtown Creative, LLC accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other customers, failure of any externally managed equipment or communications devices or other services deemed to be beyond the control of Cowtown Creative, LLC.
NOTE: YOUR SIGNATURE ON A PRINTED COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THE AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BINDING. YOUR USE OF OUR SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE A VIRTUAL SIGNATURE, HAVING THE SAME FORCE AND EFFECT AS IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY SIGNED A PRINTED COPY OF THIS CONTRACT AGREEMENT.